Friday, December 3, 2010

(Going back to my D/s instincts)

Going back to My real D/s instinct's feels so good. I missed the power exchange. How I can take a male into sub space. The feel, the touch, the smell, and the sounds around Me. Yes I do "dance for you. Yet not how you think I do. I told you that I have no strings. I do what I want and when I want. I'm totally into what you are into, otherwise I would not being doing this still. It is my life as you know. I want My submissive's and slaves to really bow to me! The days of you acting are over. I know what you are and its no act. I hope you have enough "balls" to deal with a GODDESS such as I? Either way that is your problem. Now I'm cracking the whip. Get use to it. You will love Me even more. How do you like Me now bois? ;) Yes I'm still a total Prick Tease Goddess! :) xoxoxo Give your one and only Princess a call.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, freedom is a wonderful thing, isn't it? >:) It only took one truly cuckolding experience for Me to realize that life would never be the same again.

    We need to rock on with our badass selves, Sister!

    ReplyDelete